Last updated on January 7th, 2022 at 11:08 am
IIT ISM Recruitment 2021: Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines) has invited applications for the post of Junior Research Fellow 01 Post. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and application Form Closing Date give below. The job applications for IIT ISM Recruitment 2021 will be accepted as per the attached application format before 15th January, 2022.
IIT ISM Recruitment 2021:
Details of IIT ISM Recruitment 2021
|Department Name||Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines)|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Advt. No.||DST(SERB)(297)/ 2021-2022/ 836/CE|
|Job Location||Dhanbad, Jharkhand|
|Notification Date||22nd December, 2021|
|Last Date of Application Form||15th January, 2022|
Eligibility Criteria for IIT ISM Recruitment 2021
Age Limit –
Educational Qualification –
- Qualified GATE/ Appropriate National Level Examination or IIT graduates (Masters and/or Bachelors degree holders) having a CGPA/OGPA of 8.0 An applicant must have a Masters degree in Civil Engineering in the relevant subject with first class/division or a minimum of 60% marks/CGPA of 6.0 (on a 10 point scale) with B.Tech. / B.E. in Civil Engg./ Env. Engg.
Vacancy Details –
- Junior Research Fellow: 01 Post
Pay Scale –
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website Click Here…
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Interested and eligible candidates are requested to email their CV, mark sheets, certificates, experience certificates in a .zip file to the Principal Investigator (Email: [email protected]) before 6 PM on 15th January, 2022.
- For More Detail’s Check Official Notification.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Other Related Jobs Notification|