Last updated on May 18th, 2020 at 11:46 am
IIT Delhi Recruitment 2020: Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi has invited applications for the post of Project Assistant (Admin) 01 Post’s. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and application Form Closing Date give below. The job applications for IIT Delhi Recruitment 2020 will be accepted as per the attached application format before 30 May 2020.
IIT Delhi Recruitment 2020
Details of IIT Delhi Recruitment 2020
|Department Name||Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi|
|Post Name||Project Assistant (Admin)|
|Advt. No.||IITD/IRD/ 074/2020|
|Job Location||IIT New Delhi|
|Notification Date||15 May 2020|
|Last Date of Application Form||30 May 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Delhi Recruitment 2020
Age Limit –
- Read the Official Notification
Pay Scale –
- ₹29,200-31,200-33,200-35,800- 38,400-41,000/- p.m. plus HRA @ 24%
Educational Qualification –
- First-class UG B.Tech./B.E. degree from a reputed Institute with GPA greater than 9/10. Two years of experience of working in signification air pollutions project(s). At least one publication in International Journal of repute.
|Department||Department of Mechanical Engineering|
|Project||Measurement and Development of Techniques to control air pollution due to vehicular emissions and their interaction with the roadside dust (MI01810G)|
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website Click Here…
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) to Prof. Mayank Kumar at email id: email@example.com on or before 30 May 2020 05:00 PM, along with certificates advertisement No. on the subject line.
Important Links –
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
IIT Delhi Recruitment 2020 Apply Now:
Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi (IIT Delhi): Has invited applications for recruitment on Project Assistant (Admin) posts. A total of 01 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
To Get Latest Updates are also available on our website (www.JobRavi.com) Candidates can visit regularly for Latest Govt. Job’s, Exam Date and Result updates.