Last updated on September 5th, 2020 at 01:28 pm
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has invited applications for the post of Clerk 1557 Post’s. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the IBPS Official Website before Last Date 23 September 2020 For IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020:
Details of IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020
|Department Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Advt No:||CRP CLERKS-X|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||02 September 2020|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||23 September 2020|
|Selection Process||Written exam/ Interview|
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020
Application Fee –
- General/ OBC/ EWS – Rs.850/-
- SC/ ST/ PWBD/ EXSM – Rs.175/-
Age Limit –
- 20 – 28 years As on 01 September 2020
Educational Qualification –
- Bachelor Degree in any Stream from Recognized University.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in computer operations/ Language/ should have studied Computer/ Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/ College/ Institute.
Pay Scale –
- As Per Rules
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website Click Here…
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the IBPS Clerk Recruitment Online form 2020.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020 Apply Online:
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS): Has invited applications for recruitment on Clerk posts. A total of 1557 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
To Get Latest Updates are also available on our website (www.JobRavi.com) Candidates can visit regularly for Latest Govt. Job’s, Exam Date and Result updates.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020 – FAQs
Q 1. What is the last date to apply online for IBPS Clerk Recruitment ?
Ans. Application Last Date: 23 September 2020
Q 2. What is the Age Limit for IBPS Clerk Recruitment ?
Ans. 20 – 28 years As on 01 September 2020
Q 3. What is the Job location for IBPS Clerk Recruitment ?
Ans. Across India
Q 4. How many vacancies Open in IBPS Clerk Recruitment ?
Ans. There are total 1557 vacancies open
Q 5. What is the selection process for IBPS Clerk Recruitment ?
Ans. Selection process for Clerk On the basis of written exam/ Interview
Q 6. What is the main qualification for IBPS Clerk Recruitment ?
Ans. Bachelor Degree
Q 7. Can I apply offline for IBPS Clerk Recruitment ?
Ans. No, The application is available online only.
|Other Related Jobs Notification|