Last updated on March 22nd, 2021 at 10:17 pm
HSSC PGT Recruitment 2021: Haryana Staff Selection Commission has invited applications for the post of Post Graduate Teacher 534 Post’s. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the HSSC PGT Official Website before Last Date 02 April, 2021 For HSSC PGT Recruitment 2021.
HSSC PGT Recruitment 2021:(Last Date Extended)
Details of HSSC PGT Recruitment 2021
|Department Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Post Graduate Teacher (Sanskrit)|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||16 February, 2021|
|Closing Date to Apply Online (Extended)||02 April, 2021|
|Selection Process||Written exam|
Eligibility Criteria for HSSC PGT Recruitment 2021
Application Fee –
|Category of post||General||SC/ BC/ EWS Candidates of Haryana State|
|Male/ Female||Female (Haryana resident)||Male||Female|
|Cat. No. 1||Rs.500/-||Rs.125/-||Rs.125/-||Rs.75/-|
|PwD (Person with Disability)/ Ex-Serviceman of Haryana||No Charges|
Age Limit –
- 18 to 42 years
Educational Qualification –
- Hindi/ Sanskrit as one of the subject in Matriculation or Higher.
- Certificate of having qualified Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET)/ School Teachers Eligibility Test (STET) of concerned subject.
- “Good Academic Record” Candidates having 50% marks after taking average of any three examination from 10th/12th/ Graduation/ Post Graduation as the case may be. However the candidate must have at least 50% marks in Post-Graduation except PGT Computer Science and in case of PGT Computer Science, the candidate must have at least 55% marks in Post Graduation/Graduation as the case may be.
- “M.A. Sanskrit/ Acharya with at least 50% marks and B.Ed./ Shiksha Shastri/ Language Teachers Course (L.T.C.)/ Oriental Training (O.T.) in Sanskrit from a recognized university or conducted by the Haryana Education Department or an equivalent qualification recognized by Haryana Education Department; and
Pay Scale –
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website Click Here…
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the HSSC PGT Recruitment Online form 2021.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Last Date Extend Again New||Click Here|
|Last Date Extend Notice||Click Here|
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
HSSC PGT Recruitment 2021 Apply Online:
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC): Has invited applications for recruitment on Post Graduate Teacher posts. A total of 534 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
To Get Latest Updates are also available on our website (www.JobRavi.com) Candidates can visit regularly for Latest Govt. Job’s, Exam Date and Result updates.
HSSC PGT Recruitment 2021 – FAQs
Q 1. What is the last date to apply online for HSSC PGT Recruitment ?
Ans. Application Last Date: 02 April, 2021
Q 2. What is the Age Limit for HSSC PGT Recruitment ?
Ans. 18 to 42 years
Q 3. What is the Job location for HSSC PGT Recruitment ?
Q 4. How many vacancies Open in HSSC PGT Recruitment ?
Ans. There are total 534 vacancies open
Q 5. What is the selection process for HSSC PGT Recruitment ?
Ans. Selection process for Post Graduate Teacher On the basis of Written exam
Q 6. What is the main qualification for HSSC PGT Recruitment ?
Ans. Hindi/ Sanskrit as one of the subject in Matriculation or Higher.
Q 7. Can I apply offline for HSSC PGT Recruitment ?
Ans. No, You Need to Apply Online for this Post.
|Other Related Jobs Notification|