Last updated on March 25th, 2021 at 06:52 am
HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2021: Haryana Staff Selection Commission has invited applications for the post of Gram Sachiv 697 Post’s. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the HSSC Gram Sachiv Official Website before Last Date 22 March, 2021 For HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2021.
HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2021:
Details of HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2021
|Department Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Gram Sachiv|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||08 March, 2021|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||22 March, 2021|
|Closing Date to Application Fee
||25 March, 2021|
|Selection Process||Written exam|
Eligibility Criteria for HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2021
Application Fee –
- General (Male/Female) – Rs.100/-
- General (Female) Haryana Resident – Rs.50/-
- SC/BC/EWS (Male) of Haryana State – Rs.25/-
- SC/BC/EWS (Female) of Haryana State – Rs.13/-
- PH/Ex-Servicemen of Haryana State – No Charge
Age Limit –
- 17 to 42 years
Educational Qualification –
- Graduate from any recognized university or its equivalent
- Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subject or Higher.
Pay Scale –
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website Click Here…
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment Online form 2021.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Re-Open Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2021 Apply Online:
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC): Has invited applications for recruitment on Gram Sachiv posts. A total of 697 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
To Get Latest Updates are also available on our website (www.JobRavi.com) Candidates can visit regularly for Latest Govt. Job’s, Exam Date and Result updates.
HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2021 – FAQs
Q 1. What is the last date to apply online for HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment ?
Ans. Application Last Date: 22 March, 2021
Q 2. What is the Age Limit for HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment ?
Ans. 17 to 42 years
Q 3. What is the Job location for HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment ?
Q 4. How many vacancies Open in HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment ?
Ans. There are total 697 vacancies open
Q 5. What is the selection process for HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment ?
Ans. Selection process for Gram Sachiv On the basis of Written exam
Q 6. What is the main qualification for HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment ?
Ans. Graduate from any recognized university or its equivalent
Q 7. Can I apply offline for HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment ?
Ans. No, You Need to Apply Online for this Post.
|Other Related Jobs Notification|