Last updated on March 8th, 2022 at 10:21 pm
HAL Recruitment 2022: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has invited applications for the post of Graduate & Technician Apprentice Trainee 150 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the HAL Official Website before Last Date 19th January, 2022 For HAL Recruitment 2022.
HAL Recruitment 2022:
Details of HAL Recruitment 2022
|Department Name||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|Post Name||Graduate & Technician Apprentice Trainee|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Telangana|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||07th January, 2022|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||19th January, 2022|
|Selection Process||Merit List|
Eligibility Criteria for HAL Recruitment 2022
Age Limit –
- As per Apprenticeship Rules
Educational Qualification –
- Technician Apprentice Trainee: Diploma in relevant Engineering Stream
- Graduate Apprentice Trainee: B.E/ B.Tech in relevant Engineering Stream
Vacancy Details –
- Technician Apprentice Trainee: 80 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice Trainee: 70 Posts
Pay Scale –
- Technician Apprentice Trainee: Rs.8,000/- per month
- Graduate Apprentice Trainee: Rs.9,000/- per month
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website Click Here…
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the HAL Recruitment Online form 2022.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Other Related Jobs Notification|