Last updated on February 17th, 2022 at 08:04 am
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2022: High Court of Gujarat has invited applications for the post of Civil Judge 219 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the Gujarat High Court Official Website before Last Date 02nd March, 2022 For Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2022.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2022:
Details of Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2022
|Department Name||High Court of Gujarat|
|Post Name||Civil Judge|
|Advt. No:||RC/0719/ 2022|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||03rd February, 2022|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||02nd March, 2022|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Exam/ Viva Voce|
Eligibility Criteria for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2022
Application Fee –
- General Category – Rs.1000/-
- SC/ ST/ EBC/ PH/ Ex-Servicemen – Rs.500/-
Age Limit –
- 35 years as on 02nd March, 2022
Educational Qualification –
- A prospective Candidate must possess a Degree in Law from a University recognized by law in India
- must be practicing as an Advocate in Courts of Civil and/ or Criminal Jurisdiction on the last date fixed for submission of Online Application.
- Must possess Certificate(s), certifying to be possessing Basic Knowledge of Computer Application/ Operation.
Vacancy Details –
- Civil Judge: 219 Posts
Pay Scale –
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website gujarathighcourt.nic.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the Gujarat High Court Recruitment Online form 2022.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Other Related Jobs Notification|