Last updated on August 11th, 2021 at 04:53 am
Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2021: Ganjam District Court, Odisha has invited applications for the post of Junior Clerk, Junior Typist & Other 121 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and application Form Closing Date give below. The job applications for Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2021 will be accepted as per the attached application format before 19th August, 2021.
Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2021:
Details of Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2021
|Department Name||Ganjam District Court, Odisha|
|Post Name||Junior Clerk, Junior Typist & Other|
|Job Location||Berhampur, Odisha|
|Notification Date||16th July, 2021|
|Last Date of Application Form||19th August, 2021|
|Selection Process||Written exam/ Interview|
Eligibility Criteria for Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2021
Application Fee –
- All Others – Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen – Exempted
Age Limit –
- 18 to 32 years as on 19th August, 2021
Educational Qualification –
- Shall be a citizen of India.
- Shall have passed at least +2 Examination conducted by the Council constituted under Section 3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act, 1982 or equivalent examination of a recognized Council , Board or University 8s the case may be.
- Shall have at least passed Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institute,
- Shall be able to speak, read and write Odia and have passed a test in Odia equivalent to the M.E. Standard.
- Must have possessed a minimum speed of 40 words per minute in English Type Writing (For the post of Junior Typist)
- Must have possessed a minimum speed of 80 words in shorthand and 40 words in English Type Writing per minute (For the post of Stenographer Grade-III)
Vacancy Details –
- Junior Clerk/ Copyist: 78 Posts
- Junior Typist: 21 Posts
- Stenographer Grade – III: 21 Posts
- Salaried Amin.: 01 Post
Pay Scale –
- Junior Clerk/ Copyist: Rs.19,900–63,200/-
- Junior Typist: Rs.19,900–63,200/-
- Stenographer Grade – III: Rs.25,500–81,100/-
- Salaried Amin.: Rs.21,700–69,100/-
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website Click Here…
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Eligible Applications may send their the required documents and self attested copies of certificates shall be sent by the candidates by Registered Post/ Speed post so as to reach the office of the District Judge, Ganjam, Berhampur by 5.00 P.M. on or before 19th August, 2021.
- For More Detail’s Check Official Notification.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2021 Apply Now:
Ganjam District Court, Odisha: Has invited applications for recruitment on Junior Clerk, Junior Typist & Other posts. A total of 121 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
To Get Latest Updates are also available on our website (www.JobRavi.com) Candidates can visit regularly for Latest Govt. Job’s, Exam Date and Result updates.
|Other Related Jobs Notification|