Last updated on May 24th, 2021 at 05:47 am
ESIC Maharashtra Recruitment 2021: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation has invited applications for the post of Part-time Medical Referee 08 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and application Form Closing Date give below. Eligible candidates having required qualifications can attend the walk-in-interview for ESIC Maharashtra Recruitment 2021.
ESIC Maharashtra Recruitment 2021:
Details of ESIC Maharashtra Recruitment 2021
|Department Name||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation|
|Post Name||Part-time Medical Referee|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Walk-in Date & Time||27th May, 2021 at 10.00 AM|
Eligibility Criteria for ESIC Maharashtra Recruitment 2021
Application Fee –
- No Application Fee
Age Limit –
- 64 years as on 27th May, 2021
Educational Qualification –
- MBBS degree included in schedule Part I of Medical Council of India. Medical Officer of ESI/ State Govt or Retired Medical, Officer of ESI/ State Govt.
Pay Scale –
Venue: Regional Office Maharashtra, ESI Corporation, 108, Panchdeep Bhavan, N.M. Joshi Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai- 400 013.
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website esic.nic.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Duly filed in application form in the prescribed format as per annexure -A and original certificates are to be brought for verification along with the self-attested xerox copies of certificates in support of age, qualifications, experience and two passport size photographs should be submitted at the time of walk-in interview.
- For More Detail’s Check Official Notification.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
ESIC Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 Apply Now:
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC Maharashtra): Has invited applications for recruitment on Part-time Medical Referee posts. A total of 08 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
To Get Latest Updates are also available on our website (www.JobRavi.com) Candidates can visit regularly for Latest Govt. Job’s, Exam Date and Result updates.
|Other Related Jobs Notification|