Last updated on November 21st, 2022 at 08:42 am
ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2022: Electronics Corporation of India Limited has invited applications for the post of Technical Officer 70 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and application Form Closing Date give below. Eligible candidates having required qualifications can attend the walk-in-interview for ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2022.
ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2022:
Details of ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2022
|Department Name||Electronics Corporation of India Limited|
|Post Name||Technical Officer|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Telangana|
|Walk-in Date||13th and 14th November, 2022|
|Selection Process||Walk-in Interview|
Eligibility Criteria for ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2022
Application Fee –
Age Limit –
- 30 years as on 31/10/2022
Educational Qualification –
- Candidates should possess a First-Class (with minimum 60% in aggregate) B.E./ B.Tech Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Tele-Communication/ Electronics & Electrical/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electrical/ Instrumentation Engineering with at least One year post-qualification executive experience (as on 31/10/2022) in the fields of Digital Oscilloscope Operation, Electronics Measuring and Testing Instruments, Documentation and report Recording.
Vacancy Details –
Technical Officer: 70 Posts
Pay Scale –
Interview Venue Details –
|Selection Venue||Factory Main Gate, Electronics Corporation of India Limited, ECIL Post, Hyderabad –500062|
|Walk-In interview||13th and 14th November, 2022|
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website ecil.co.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Eligible candidates may download the Application Form from our website (www.ecil.co.in) and should report at 09.30 hrs. on 13th & 14th Nov’2022 with duly filled in application form & resume along with the following original certificates & a set of self-attested photocopies:
a. SSC certificate or School leaving certificate as Date of birth proof;
b. Identity proof (Govt. issued only; Aadhar, Passport etc.) & recent p/p size color photograph;
c. Documents in support of Qualification (SSC, Intermediate, B.Tech./B.E. Certificate & Marks sheet);
d. CGPA conversion certificate from institution/ university, if any;
e. Experience certificates from previous employment (Appointment Order & recent pay slips, if working);
f. Category certificate (OBC/SC/ST), if applying against such reserved posts; In case of OBC, certificate should be taken on or later 01/10/2021 with mandate mention of ‘Non Creamy Layer’ clause.
g. A valid certificate with respect to Persons with Disabilities (PwD); Discharge certificate in case of Ex-servicemen; Relevant certificate, if claiming age relaxation as candidate from J&K; if any.
- For More Detail’s Check Official Notification.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Other Related Jobs Notification|