Last updated on July 11th, 2022 at 07:39 pm
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022: Eastern Railway has invited applications for the post of Apprentice 2972 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the Eastern Railway Official Website before Last Date 10th May, 2022 For Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022.
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022:
Details of Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022
|Starting Date to Apply Online
||11th April, 2022
|Closing Date to Apply Online
||10th May, 2022
Eligibility Criteria for Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Application Fee –
- General/ OBC – Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST/ PWBD/ Women – No fee
Age Limit –
Educational Qualification –
- The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/ SCVT.
Vacancy Details –
- Howrah Division: 659 Posts
- Liluah Workshop: 612 Posts
- Sealdah Division: 297 Posts
- Kanchrapara Workshop: 187 Posts
- Malda Division: 138 Posts
- Asansol Division: 412 Posts
- Jamalpur Workshop: 667 Posts
Pay Scale –
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website er.indianrailways.gov.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the Eastern Railway Recruitment Online form 2022.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Other Related Jobs Notification