Last updated on July 16th, 2021 at 04:49 am
DSSSB TGT Recruitment 2021: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has invited applications for the post of Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) 5807 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the DSSSB Official Website before Last Date 10th July, 2021 For DSSSB TGT Recruitment 2021.
DSSSB TGT Recruitment 2021: (Last Date Extended)
Details of DSSSB TGT Recruitment 2021
|Department Name||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board|
|Post Name||Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||04th June, 2021|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||10th July, 2021|
|Selection Process||Written exam/ Skill Test|
Eligibility Criteria for DSSSB TGT Recruitment 2021
Application Fee –
- All Others – Rs.100/-
- Women candidates/ SC/ST/ PwD/ Ex-Servicemen – Nil
Age Limit –
- 32 years
Educational Qualification –
- B.A. (Honours) in one of the Modern Indian Language (MIL) concerned or B.A. with MIL concerned as one of the elective subjects from a recognized university having 45% marks in aggregate with one additional language or one school subject* at degree level. OR
- Equivalent oriental degree in MIL concerned from a recognized university having 45% marks in aggregate.
- For More Detail’s Check Official Notification.
Vacancy Details –
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (Bengali) (Female)||01|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (English) (Male)||1029|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (English) (Female)||961|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (Urdu) (Male)||346|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (Urdu) (Female)||571|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (Sanskrit) (Male)||866|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (Sanskrit) (Female)||1159|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (Punjabi) (Male)||382|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (Punjabi) (Female)||492|
Pay Scale –
- Rs.9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs.4600/-
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website Click Here…
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the DSSSB TGT Recruitment Online form 2021.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Date Extended Notice||Click Here|
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
DSSSB TGT Recruitment 2021 Apply Online:
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB): Has invited applications for recruitment on Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) posts. A total of 5807 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
To Get Latest Updates are also available on our website (www.JobRavi.com) Candidates can visit regularly for Latest Govt. Job’s, Exam Date and Result updates.
DSSSB TGT Recruitment 2021 – FAQs
Q 1. What is the last date to apply online for DSSSB TGT Recruitment ?
Ans. Application Last Date: 10th July, 2021
Q 2. What is the Age Limit for DSSSB TGT Recruitment ?
Ans. 32 years
Q 3. What is the Job location for DSSSB TGT Recruitment ?
Q 4. How many vacancies Open in DSSSB TGT Recruitment ?
Ans. There are total 5807 vacancies open
Q 5. What is the selection process for DSSSB TGT Recruitment ?
Ans. Selection process for Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) On the basis of Written exam/ Skill Test
Q 6. What is the main qualification for DSSSB TGT Recruitment ?
Ans. B.A. (Honours) in one of the Modern Indian Language (MIL) concerned or B.A. with MIL concerned as one of the elective subjects from a recognized university having 45% marks.
Q 7. Can I apply offline for DSSSB TGT Recruitment ?
Ans. No, You Need to Apply Online for this Post.
|Other Related Jobs Notification|