Last updated on March 9th, 2022 at 07:03 am
DRDO Recruitment 2022: Defence Research & Development Organization has invited applications for the post of Apprentice 150 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the DRDO Official Website before Last Date 14th March, 2022 For DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2022.
DRDO Recruitment 2022:
Details of DRDO Recruitment 2022
|Department Name||Defence Research & Development Organization|
|Advt. No:||GTRE/HRD/ 026/2022-23|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||21st February, 2022|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||14th March, 2022|
|Selection Process||Written exam/ Interview|
Eligibility Criteria for DRDO Recruitment 2022
Application Fee –
- Check Official Notification
Age Limit –
- 18 to 27 years as on 14th March, 2022
Educational Qualification –
- Graduate Apprentice: A degree in engineering or technology granted by a statutory University/ by an institution empowered to award such degrees by an Act of Parliament.
- Diploma Apprentice: A diploma in engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Educational established by a State Government/ by a University/ by an Institute recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to a diploma.
- ITI Apprentice: certificate in vocational Course involving two years of study after the completion of the secondary stage of school education recognised by the All India Council for Technical education.
- Graduate Apprentice Trainees: A degree granted by a statutory University/ by an institution empowered to award such degrees by an Act of Parliament/ Educational Institutes established by a State Government/ by an Institute recognised by the State Government orCentral Government.
Vacancy Details –
- Graduate Apprentice: 75 Posts
- Diploma Apprentice: 20 Posts
- ITI Apprentice: 25 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice Trainees: 30 Posts
Pay Scale –
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs.9000/- per month
- Diploma Apprentice: Rs.8000/- per month
- ITI Apprentice: Rs.7000/- per month
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website drdo.gov.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the DRDO Recruitment Online form 2022.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links – DRDO Recruitment 2022
|Other Related Jobs Notification|