Last updated on March 10th, 2022 at 07:13 am
DPAR Recruitment 2022: Department of personnel And Administrative Reforms has invited applications for the post of Stenographer 41 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and application Form Closing Date give below. The job applications for DPAR Recruitment 2022 will be accepted as per the attached application format before 31st March, 2022.
DPAR Recruitment 2022:
Details of DPAR Recruitment 2022
|Department Name||Department of personnel And Administrative Reforms|
|Notification Date||02nd March, 2022|
|Last Date of Application Form||31st March, 2022|
|Selection Process||Written exam|
Eligibility Criteria for DPAR Recruitment 2022
Age Limit –
- 18 to 32 years as on 31.03.2022
Educational Qualification –
- A pass in H.S.C. (12th class) or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Vacancy Details –
- Stenographer: 41 Posts
Pay Scale –
- As Per Rules
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website dpar.py.gov.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Eligible and interested candidates can Apply Duly Filled in Application along with Self-Attested Photocopies of the relevant Certificates to “The Under Secretary to Govt. (DP&AR), Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms (Personnel Wings), Chief Secretariat, Puducherry- 605001 on or before 31st March, 2022.
- For More Detail’s Check Official Notification.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Other Related Jobs Notification|