Last updated on May 24th, 2021 at 05:47 am
DHS Manipur Recruitment 2021: Directorate of Health Services, Manipur has invited applications for the post of Multi Tasking Staff, Staff Nurse & Medical Officer 374 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and application Form Closing Date give below. Eligible candidates having required qualifications can attend the walk-in-interview for DHS Manipur Recruitment 2021.
DHS Manipur Recruitment 2021:
Details of DHS Manipur Recruitment 2021
|Department Name||Directorate of Health Services, Manipur|
|Post Name||Multi Tasking Staff, Staff Nurse & Medical Officer|
|Advt. No.||G(COVID-Centre)/ 1/ 2021–DHS|
|Walk-in Date||06 May to 17 May, 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for DHS Manipur Recruitment 2021
Application Fee –
|Medical Officer||₹1000/- (₹700/- for SC/ ST/ PWD)|
|Staff Nurse & Multitasking Staff||₹700/- (₹300/- for SC/ST & ₹200 for PWD)|
Age Limit –
- Upper age limits: 38 years (Unreserved), 41 years (OBC), and 43 years (SC/ST), and
48 years (PWD).
Educational Qualification –
- Medical Officer: Possession of a recognized Medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule, or Part-II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualification) to the Indian Medical Council(IMC) Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should fulfill the conditions as stipulated in Section 3(3) of the IMC Act, 1956. or Completion of compulsory rotating internship. or Possession of Registration Certificate issued by MCI/ NMC/ MMC.
- Staff Nurse: Registered A-Grade Nurse under the Manipur Nursing Council (MNC). (Senior Certificate in Nursing and Mid-wifery from a recognized University/ Institute (for male Nurses, Senior Mid-wifery certificate is not required)
- Multitasking staff: Matriculate/ HSLC or its equivalent from a recognized University/ Board.
Vacancy Details –
- Medical Officer: 155 posts
- Staff Nurse: 99 posts
- Multitasking staff: 120 posts
Pay Scale –
- Medical Officer: ₹2500/- per duty day.
- Staff Nurse: ₹1000/- per duty day.
- Multitasking staff: ₹500/- per duty day.
Venue: Directorate of Health Services, Lamphelpat.
Date of Walk-in-Interview –
|Details of the post||Date of interview|
|Medical Officer.||06th-09th May, 2021|
|Multitasking staff.||10th-13th May, 2021|
|Staff Nurse.||14th-17th May, 2021|
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website manipurhealthdirectorate.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Application Forms are available ONLY in the official website www.manipurhealthdirectorate.in and may be downloaded and printed in A4 size paper for filling up.
- Candidates shall register in the Directorate of Health Services from 10AM to 12 NOON sharp on the day of interview with filled-in application form, supporting documents (both originals & photostat copies) & 2 recent PP photographs on cash payment as follows.
- For More Detail’s Check Official Notification.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
DHS Manipur Recruitment 2021 Apply Now:
Directorate of Health Services, Manipur (DHS Manipur): Has invited applications for recruitment on Multi Tasking Staff, Staff Nurse & Medical Officer posts. A total of 374 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
To Get Latest Updates are also available on our website (www.JobRavi.com) Candidates can visit regularly for Latest Govt. Job’s, Exam Date and Result updates.
|Other Related Jobs Notification|