Last updated on March 9th, 2022 at 07:03 am
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2022: High Court of Delhi has invited applications for the post of Judicial Service 123 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the Delhi High Court Official Website before Last Date 20th March, 2022 For Delhi High Court Judicial Service Recruitment 2022.
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2022:
Details of Delhi High Court Recruitment 2022
|Department Name||High Court of Delhi|
|Post Name||Judicial Service|
|Job Location||High Court of Delhi|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||28th February, 2022|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||20th March, 2022|
|Selection Process||Written exam/ Viva-Voce|
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi High Court Recruitment 2022
Application Fee –
- General – Rs.1000/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD – Rs.200/-
Age Limit –
Educational Qualification –
- A person practising as an Advocate in India or a person qualified to be admitted asan Advocate under the Advocates Act, 1961
Vacancy Details –
- Judicial Service: 123 Posts
Pay Scale –
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website delhihighcourt.nic.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the Delhi High Court Recruitment Online form 2022.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Other Related Jobs Notification|