CRIS Assistant Software Engineer Recruitment 2023: Centre for Railway Information Systems has invited applications for the post of Assistant Software Engineer 18 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the CRIS Official Website before Last Date 20th December, 2023 For CRIS Assistant Software Engineer Recruitment 2023.
CRIS Assistant Software Engineer Recruitment 2023:
Details of CRIS Assistant Software Engineer Recruitment 2023
|Centre for Railway Information Systems
|Assistant Software Engineer
|Starting Date to Apply Online
|21st November, 2023
|Closing Date to Apply Online
|20th December, 2023
|Through GATE 2023 Score
Eligibility Criteria for CRIS Assistant Software Engineer Recruitment 2023
Age Limit –
- 22 to 27 years
Educational Qualification –
- BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering or Computer Science or Computer Technology or Information Technology or Computer Science &Information Technology or Computer Applications, or MCA or B.Sc (Computer Science – 4 Year degree course). Relevant Degree from an AICTE/ UGC recognized institute.
- Candidates with ME/M.Tech in Computer Science &Engineering can also apply provided they possess the required GATE 2023 scores.
Vacancy Details –
- Assistant Software Engineer: 18 Posts
Pay Scale –
- Rs.63,000/- Per Month
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website cris.org.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the CRIS Assistant Software Engineer Recruitment Online form 2023.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –