Last updated on October 21st, 2022 at 11:44 am
Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2022: Cochin Shipyard Limited has invited applications for the post of Staff Car Driver 01 Post. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the Cochin Shipyard Limited Official Website before Last Date 31st October, 2022 For Cochin Shipyard Limited Staff Car Driver Recruitment 2022.
Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2022:
Details of Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2022
|Department Name||Cochin Shipyard Limited|
|Post Name||Staff Car Driver|
|Job Location|| CSL, Kochi, Kerala|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||06th October, 2022|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||31st October, 2022|
|Selection Process||Written exam/ Practical Test|
Eligibility Criteria for Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2022
Application Fee –
- Application fee of Rs.400/- (Non refundable, plus bank charges extra) should be remitted using the Online payment options (Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet Banking/ Wallets/ UPI etc.)
- SC/ ST/ PwBD: No Fee
Age Limit –
- The upper age limit prescribed for the post shall not exceed 45 years as on 31 October, 2022.
Educational Qualification –
- Pass in SSLC.
- Valid Driving Licence for driving Light Vehicles issued by the Union of India.
- Three years experience as Staff Car Driver in Public or Private Sector Undertakings.
Pay Scale –
Total Vacancies –
- Staff Car Driver: 01 Post
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website cochinshipyard.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment Online form 2022.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Other Related Jobs Notification|