Chhattisgarh GDS Recruitment 2021: Indian Post (Chhattisgarh Postal Circle) has invited applications for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) 1137 Post’s. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the Indian Post Official Website before Last Date 10 April, 2021 For Chhattisgarh GDS Recruitment 2021.
Chhattisgarh GDS Recruitment 2021: (Last Date Extended)
Details of Chhattisgarh GDS Recruitment 2021
|Indian Post (Chhattisgarh Postal Circle)
|GDS (Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM) & Dak Sevak )
|Starting Date to Apply Online
|08 March, 2021
|Closing Date to Apply Online (Extended)
|10 April, 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Chhattisgarh GDS Recruitment 2021
Application Fee –
- UR/ OBC/ EWS Male/ trans-man – Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST/ All female/ trans-woman/ PwD – Exempted
Age Limit –
- 18 to 40 years as on 08.03.2021
Educational Qualification –
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks
in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or
elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the
Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a
mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak
Sevaks.(Referred to in Directorate Order No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018).
- Compulsory Knowledge of Local Language – The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India.
- Basic Computer Training – The candidates for all approved categories of GDS referred to in (i) above will be required to furnish Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/ State Government/ Universities/ Boards/ Private Institutions Organizations. This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Matriculation or class XII or any other higher educational level and in such cases, a separate certificate will not be insisted upon.
Pay Scale –
|Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/ Level 1 in TRCA Slab
|Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/ Level 2 in TRCA slab
|ABPM/ Dak Sevak
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website Click Here…
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the Chhattisgarh GDS Recruitment Online form 2020.
Important Links –
Chhattisgarh GDS Recruitment 2021 Apply Online:
Indian Post (Chhattisgarh Postal Circle): Has invited applications for recruitment on Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) posts. A total of 1137 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
To Get Latest Updates are also available on our website (www.JobRavi.com) Candidates can visit regularly for Latest Govt. Job’s, Exam Date and Result updates.
Chhattisgarh GDS Recruitment 2021 – FAQs
Q 1. What is the last date to apply online for Chhattisgarh GDS Recruitment ?
Ans. Application Last Date: 10 April, 2021
Q 2. What is the Age Limit for Chhattisgarh GDS Recruitment ?
Ans. 18 to 40 years as on 08.03.2021
Q 3. What is the Job location for Chhattisgarh GDS Recruitment ?
Q 4. How many vacancies Open in Chhattisgarh GDS Recruitment ?
Ans. There are total 1137 vacancies open
Q 5. What is the selection process for Chhattisgarh GDS Recruitment ?
Ans. Selection process for Apprentice On the basis of Merit list
Q 6. What is the main qualification for Chhattisgarh GDS Recruitment ?
Ans. 10th pass
Q 7. Can I apply offline for Chhattisgarh GDS Recruitment ?
Ans. No, The application is available online only.