Last updated on May 14th, 2020 at 11:14 am
BPSGMC Recruitment 2020: Bhagat Phool Singh Govt. Medical College for Women has invited applications for the post of Duty Medical Officer & Specialist Doctor 143 Post’s. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and application Form Closing Date give below. The job applications for BPSGMC Recruitment 2020 will be accepted as per the attached application format before 13 May 2020.
BPSGMC Recruitment 2020:
Details of BPSGMC Recruitment 2020
|Department Name||Bhagat Phool Singh Govt. Medical College for Women|
|Post Name||Duty Medical Officer & Specialist Doctor|
|Notification Date||08 May 2020|
|Last Date of Application Form||13 May 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for BPSGMC Recruitment 2020
Application Fee –
- General/ OBC – ₹500/-
- Female for General Category & Male of Reserve candidate – ₹ 250/-
- Female Reserve candidate Haryana Domicile only – ₹125/-
- Read the Official Notification
Pay Scale –
|Name of Posts||Pay scale|
|Specialist doctors||₹ 2,00,000|
|Chest & TB|
|Certified ICU care provider with basic MBBS degree|
|Duty Medical Officer||₹ 93,000|
Educational Qualification –
|Name of Posts||No. of Post||Qualifications|
|Specialist doctors||MBBS degree with MD/ MS/ DNB/ DIP|
|Chest & TB||08|
|Certified ICU care provider with basic MBBS degree||15|
|Duty Medical Officer||100||MBBS preferably with ICU experience|
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website Click Here…
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) to the Office of Director, B.P.S. Govt. Medical College For Women, Khanpur Kalan (Sonepat), Haryana on or before 13 May 2020, along with documents.
Important Links –
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
BPSGMC Recruitment 2020 Apply Now:
Bhagat Phool Singh Govt. Medical College for Women (BPSGMC): Has invited applications for recruitment on Duty Medical Officer & Specialist Doctor posts. A total of 143 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
To Get Latest Updates are also available on our website (www.JobRavi.com) Candidates can visit regularly for Latest Govt. Job’s, Exam Date and Result updates.