Last updated on October 5th, 2020 at 01:43 pm
BPSC Recruitment 2020: Bihar Public Service Commission has invited applications for the post of Assistant Curator/ Research & Publication Officer/ Assistant Director 12 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the BPSC Official Website before Last Date 30 October, 2020 For BPSC Recruitment 2020.
BPSC Recruitment 2020:
Details of BPSC Recruitment 2020
|Department Name||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Curator/ Research & Publication Officer/ Assistant Director|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||01 October, 2020|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||30 October, 2020|
|Selection Process||Written exam/ Interview|
Eligibility Criteria for BPSC Recruitment 2020:
Application Fee –
- General/ OBC/ EWS – Rs.750/-
- SC/ ST/ Female/ PH – Rs.200/-
Age Limit –
- 21 to 37 years As on 01 August 2019
Educational Qualification –
- Postgraduate Degree in Ancient Indian History and Culture/ Archeology or Ancient Indian and Asian Studies/ Ancient Indian History and Art History, Post Graduate Diploma – In Musiology/ Post Graduate Diploma in – Archeology with minimum 55% marks.
Pay Scale –
- Rs. 47,600-1,51,100/-
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website Click Here…
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the BPSC Recruitment Online form 2020.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
BPSC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online:
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC): Has invited applications for recruitment on Assistant Curator/ Research & Publication Officer/ Assistant Director posts. A total of 12 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
To Get Latest Updates are also available on our website (www.JobRavi.com) Candidates can visit regularly for Latest Govt. Job’s, Exam Date and Result updates.
BPSC Recruitment 2020 – FAQs
Q 1. What is the last date to apply online for BPSC Recruitment ?
Ans. Application Last Date: 30 October, 2020
Q 2. What is the Age Limit for BPSC Recruitment ?
Ans. 21 to 37 years As on 01 August 2019
Q 3. What is the Job location for BPSC Recruitment ?
Q 4. How many vacancies Open in BPSC Recruitment ?
Ans. There are total 12 vacancies open
Q 5. What is the selection process for BPSC Recruitment ?
Ans. Selection process for Assistant Curator/ Research & Publication Officer/ Assistant Director On the basis of Written exam/ Interview
Q 6. What is the main qualification for BPSC Recruitment ?
Ans. Postgraduate Degree in Ancient Indian History and Culture
Q 7. Can I apply offline for BPSC Recruitment ?
Ans. No, The application is available online only.