Last updated on October 8th, 2020 at 02:01 pm
BPSC Recruitment 2020: Bihar Public Service Commission has invited applications for the post of Mineral Development Officer 20 Post’s. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the BPSC Official Website before Last Date 17 October 2020 For BPSC Recruitment 2020.
BPSC Recruitment 2020: (Re-Open)
Details of BPSC Recruitment 2020
|Department Name||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Mineral Development Officer|
|Job Location||Patna, Bihar|
|Starting Date to Apply Online (Re-Open)|
|Closing Date to Apply Online (Re-Open)|
|Selection Process||Written Exam.|
Eligibility Criteria for BPSC Recruitment 2020
Application Fee –
- General/ OBC – ₹750/-
- SC/ ST/ Female candidates – ₹200/-
Age Limit –
- 21-37 years for Male
- 21-40 years for Female
Pay Scale –
- As Per Rules
Educational Qualification –
- Master Degree M.Sc/ M.Tech in Geology/ Applied Geology/ Mining Engineering in Any Recognized University in India.
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website Click Here…
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the BPSC Recruitment Online form 2020.
- Eligible candidates may send the Hard Copy of Online application form to Joint secretary cum exam controller Bihar Public Service Commission 15, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, Bailey Rd, Patna, Bihar 800001 on or before 10 June 2020 05:00 PM,
Important Links –
|Re-Open Notice 1||Click Here|
|Re-Open Notice||Click Here|
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Important Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
BPSC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online:
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC): Has invited applications for recruitment on Mineral Development Officer posts. A total of 20 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
To Get Latest Updates are also available on our website (www.JobRavi.com) Candidates can visit regularly for Latest Govt. Job’s, Exam Date and Result updates.
|Other Related Jobs Notification|