Last updated on May 1st, 2022 at 05:32 am
BEL Recruitment 2022: Bharat Electronics Limited has invited applications for the post of Trainee Officer 02 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and application Form Closing Date give below. The job applications for BEL Recruitment 2022 will be accepted as per the attached application format before 20th April, 2022.
BEL Recruitment 2022:
Details of BEL Trainee Officer Recruitment 2022
|Department Name||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Post Name||Trainee Officer|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Last Date of Application Form||20th April, 2022|
Eligibility Criteria for BEL Trainee Officer Recruitment 2022
Application fee –
- SC/ ST/PwBD: Exempted
Age Limit –
- 28 years as on 01.02.2022
Educational Qualification –
- Master’s degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level or equivalent degree exam conducted by Voluntary Hindi Organizations recognized by Government of India.
- Master’s degree of a recognized University in any English with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level OR
- Master’s degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi medium and English as a compulsorily or elective subject or as the medium of a examination at the degree level.
Vacancy Details – BEL Recruitment 2022
- Trainee Officer: 02 Posts
Pay Scale –
- 1st year: Rs.30,000/-
- 2nd year: Rs.35,000/-
- 3rd Year: Rs.40,000/-
How to Apply – BEL Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website bel-india.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Interested candidates may send the prescribed application available on the Company’s website (belindia.in) through post/ courier, super-scribing on the envelope the name of the post applied for along with the following self-attested documents:
• SSLC/ SSC/ 10th Standard marks card (as proof of Date of Birth)
• Master’s Degree certificate (as applicable). In case of CGPA/ OGPA/ Grade- point, the candidates are required to indicate the formula for conversion of CGPA/ Credits to percentage in accordance with the respective University norms.
• All educational qualification certificates and Final consolidated marks sheet.
• Caste/ Community/ Disability certificate in case of candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PwBD are required to submit the certificate in the prescribed format.
• Post-qualification experience certificate(s) from previous/ current employer. Where current employment certificate is not produced the offer of current employment, latest pay slip and employee ID proof should be compulsorily attached.
• Candidates if working in PSUs/ Govt. organizations should compulsorily submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of application or interview.
• Application Fee Receipt, if applicable
- The Duly filled in application along with the above said documents should be sent to Manager (HR), Bharat Electronics Limited, Ravindranath Tagore Road, Machilipatnam – 521001, Andhra Pradesh on or before 20th April, 2022 through post/ courier.
- For More Detail’s Check Official Notification.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links – BEL Recruitment 2022
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Other Related Jobs Notification|