Last Modified: Sep 21st, 2022 at 9:15 pm
APSC Recruitment 2022: Assam Public Service Commission has invited applications for the post of Fishery Development Officer 32 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the APSC Official Website before Last Date 22nd September, 2022 For APSC Fishery Development Officer Recruitment 2022.
APSC Recruitment 2022:
Details of APSC Recruitment 2022
||Assam Public Service Commission
||Fishery Development Officer
|Starting Date to Apply Online
||22nd August, 2022
|Closing Date to Apply Online
||22nd September, 2022
Eligibility Criteria for APSC Fishery Development Officer Recruitment 2022
Application Fee –
- General/ EWS: Rs.285.40/-
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC: Rs.185.40/-
- BPL/ PWBD: Rs.35.40/-
Age Limit –
- 21 to 38 years as on 01st January, 2022
Educational Qualification –
- B.F.Sc. Degree from any College/ University recognized by I.C.A.R. or D.F.Sc. or Master of Science (Fisheries) from C.I.F.E., Mumbai or any other institute of I.C.A.R.
Vacancy Details –
- Fishery Development Officer: 32 Posts
Pay Scale –
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website apsc.nic.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the APSC Recruitment Online form 2022.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Other Related Jobs Notification