Last updated on January 8th, 2022 at 01:04 pm
APSC Recruitment 2022: Assam Public Service Commission has invited applications for the post of Junior Administrative Assistant 13 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the APSC Official Website before Last Date 31st January, 2022 For APSC Recruitment 2022.
APSC Recruitment 2022:
Details of APSC Recruitment 2022
|Department Name||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Junior Administrative Assistant|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||03rd January, 2022|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||31st January, 2022|
|Selection Process||Check Official Notification|
Eligibility Criteria for APSC Recruitment 2022
Application Fee –
- General/ EWS: Rs.35.40/-
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC: Rs.35.40/-
- BPL/ PWBD: Rs.35.40/-
Age Limit –
- 21 to 40 years as on 01st January, 2022
Educational Qualification –
- The applicant must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce from a recognized University.
- The candidate must possess a minimum 6 (six) months Diploma/ Certificate in computer proficiency from a Govt. recognized institute. He/ She must have proficiency in Basic Computer Applications like MS-Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access), Internet etc.
Vacancy Details –
- Junior Administrative Assistant: 13 Posts
Pay Scale –
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website apsc.nic.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the APSC Recruitment Online form 2022.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Other Related Jobs Notification|