APSC Recruitment 2022: Assam Public Service Commission has invited applications for the post of Assistant Engineer 04 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the APSC Official Website before Last Date 05th January, 2023 For APSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2022.
APSC Recruitment 2022:
Details of APSC Recruitment 2022
||Assam Public Service Commission
||Assistant Engineer (Civil)
|Starting Date to Apply Online
||06th December, 2022
|Closing Date to Apply Online
||05th January, 2023
||Written Exam/ Interview
Eligibility Criteria for APSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2022
Application Fee –
- General/ EWS: Rs.297.20/-
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC: Rs.197.20/-
- BPL/ PWBD: Rs.47.20/-
Age Limit –
- 21 to 38 years as on 01st January, 2022
Educational Qualification –
- Bachelor Degree in (Civil) Engineering from a Government recognised University/ Institute approved by the AICTE.
- The Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering must be a Regular Course. Bachelors Degree in Engineering obtained through Distance Mode of Education by whatever name called, will not be accepted.
Vacancy Details –
- Assistant Engineer: 04 Posts
Pay Scale –
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website apsc.nic.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the APSC Recruitment Online form 2022.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
View all Job Notifications from APSC
|Other Related Jobs Notification