Last updated on March 29th, 2022 at 05:59 am
APSC Recruitment 2022: Assam Public Service Commission has invited applications for the post of Deputy Secretary 01 Post. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the APSC Official Website before Last Date 08th April, 2022 For APSC Deputy Secretary Recruitment 2022.
APSC Recruitment 2022:
Details of APSC Recruitment 2022
|Department Name||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Deputy Secretary|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||10th March, 2022|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||08th April, 2022|
Eligibility Criteria for APSC Deputy Secretary Recruitment 2022
Application Fee –
- General/ EWS: Rs.285.40/-
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC: Rs.185.40/-
- BPL/ PWBD: Rs.35.40/-
Age Limit –
- 21 to 38 years as on 01st January, 2022
Educational Qualification –
- An advocate of a High Court or a Pleader of District Court who has practiced as such for 5 years Or,
- A Judicial Officer of at least 5 years standing.
Vacancy Details –
- Deputy Secretary: 01 Post
Pay Scale –
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website apsc.nic.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the APSC Recruitment Online form 2022.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Other Related Jobs Notification|