Last updated on May 12th, 2021 at 05:23 am
APSC Recruitment 2021: Assam Public Service Commission has invited applications for the post of Assistant Soil Conservation Officer & Soil Conservation Ranger 27 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the APSC Official Website before Last Date 28 May, 2021 For APSC Recruitment 2021.
APSC Recruitment 2021:
Details of APSC Recruitment 2021
|Department Name||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Soil Conservation Officer & Soil Conservation Ranger|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||27 April, 2021|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||28 May, 2021|
|Selection Process||Written exam/ Interview|
Eligibility Criteria for APSC Recruitment 2021
Application Fee –
- General/ EWS: Rs.285.40/-
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC: Rs.185.40/-
- BPL/ PWBD: Rs.35.40/-
Age Limit –
- 21 to 38 years as on 01 January, 2021
Educational Qualification –
- Assistant Soil Conservation Officer: At least a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University in Agriculture, Agriculture Engineering, Civil Engineering. Preference shall be given to a Post Graduate degree holder in Soil Science. Or A.I.F.C from Forest Research Institute (FRI) and College, Dehradun. Or At least 8 (eight) year’s experience as Soil Conservation Ranger or Forest Ranger under the Govt. of Assam.
- Soil Conservation Ranger: Bachelor’s degree in Science from any Govt. recognized University with at least Physics/ Chemistry/ Botany/ Zoology/ Forestry/ Environmental Science as one of the subjects. Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture/ Agriculture Engineering/ Civil Engineering from any Govt. recognized University.
Vacancy Details –
- Assistant Soil Conservation Officer: 13 Posts
- Soil Conservation Ranger: 14 Posts
Pay Scale –
- Assistant Soil Conservation Officer: Rs.30,000–1,10,000/- Grade pay – Rs.12700/- Per Month
- Soil Conservation Ranger: Rs.22,000–97,000/- Grade pay – Rs.9700/- Per Month
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website apsc.nic.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the APSC Recruitment Online form 2021.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
APSC Recruitment 2021 Apply Online:
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC): Has invited applications for recruitment on Assistant Soil Conservation Officer & Soil Conservation Ranger posts. A total of 27 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
To Get Latest Updates are also available on our website (www.JobRavi.com) Candidates can visit regularly for Latest Govt. Job’s, Exam Date and Result updates.
APSC Recruitment 2021 – FAQs
Q 1. What is the last date to apply online for APSC Recruitment ?
Ans. Application Last Date: 28 May, 2021
Q 2. What is the Age Limit for APSC Recruitment ?
Ans. 21 to 38 years as on 01 January, 2021
Q 3. What is the Job location for APSC Recruitment ?
Q 4. How many vacancies Open in APSC Recruitment ?
Ans. There are total 27 vacancies open
Q 5. What is the selection process for APSC Recruitment ?
Ans. Selection process for Assistant Soil Conservation Officer & Soil Conservation Ranger On the basis of Written exam/ Interview
Q 6. What is the main qualification for APSC Recruitment ?
Ans. Bachelor’s degree
Q 7. Can I apply offline for APSC Recruitment ?
Ans. No, You Need to Apply Online for this Post.
|Other Related Jobs Notification|