Last updated on April 17th, 2021 at 06:56 am
APSC Recruitment 2021: Assam Public Service Commission has invited applications for the post of Exploration Officer & Assistant Research Officer 11 Post’s. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the APSC Official Website before Last Date 23 April, 2021 For APSC Recruitment 2021.
APSC Recruitment 2021:
Details of APSC Recruitment 2021
|Department Name||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Exploration Officer & Assistant Research Officer|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||24 March, 2021|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||23 April, 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for APSC Recruitment 2021
Application Fee –
- General/ EWS: Rs.285/-
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC: Rs.185/-
- BPL/ PWBD: Rs.35/-
Age Limit –
- 21 to 38 years as on 1st January 2021
Educational Qualification –
- Exploration Officer: Post Graduate Degree holder in Ancient Indian History or Archaeology or Sanskrit or Anthropology with Pre-History as one of the subjects. Desirable Qualification: Post Graduate Diploma in Archaeology from any Govt. recognized Institute.
- Asstt. Research Officer/ Asstt. Planning Officer: The minimum academic qualification required in respect of the post of Assistant Research Officer/ Assistant Planning Officer shall have 2nd Class Masters Degree in any of the following subjects of a recognized University viz: Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Commerce, Business Management, Business Administration, Sociology, Social Work, Anthropology, Social Anthropology.
Vacancy Details –
- Exploration Officer: 02 Posts
- Asstt. Research Officer /Asstt. Planning Officer: 09 Posts
Pay Scale –
- Rs.22,000–97,000/- Grade pay. 11800/-
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website Click Here…
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the APSC Recruitment Online form 2021.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
APSC Recruitment 2021 Apply Online:
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC): Has invited applications for recruitment on Exploration Officer & Assistant Research Officer posts. A total of 11 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
To Get Latest Updates are also available on our website (www.JobRavi.com) Candidates can visit regularly for Latest Govt. Job’s, Exam Date and Result updates.
APSC Recruitment 2021 – FAQs
Q 1. What is the last date to apply online for APSC Recruitment ?
Ans. Application Last Date: 23 April, 2021
Q 2. What is the Age Limit for APSC Recruitment ?
Ans. 21 to 38 years as on 1st January 2021
Q 3. What is the Job location for APSC Recruitment ?
Q 4. How many vacancies Open in APSC Recruitment ?
Ans. There are total 11 vacancies open
Q 5. What is the selection process for APSC Recruitment ?
Ans. Selection process for Exploration Officer & Assistant Research Officer On the basis of Interview
Q 6. What is the main qualification for APSC Recruitment ?
Ans. Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma
Q 7. Can I apply offline for APSC Recruitment ?
Ans. No, You Need to Apply Online for this Post.
|Other Related Jobs Notification|