Last updated on January 7th, 2022 at 11:08 am
APSC Recruitment 2021: Assam Public Service Commission has invited applications for the post of Inspector of Factories 05 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the APSC Official Website before Last Date 20th January, 2022 For APSC Recruitment 2021.
APSC Recruitment 2021:
Details of APSC Recruitment 2021
|Department Name||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Inspector of Factories|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||20th December, 2021|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||20th January, 2022|
| Last Date for submission of fees||22nd January, 2022|
|Selection Process||Written test/ Interview|
Eligibility Criteria for APSC Recruitment 2021
Application Fee –
- General/ EWS: Rs.285.40/-
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC: Rs.185.40/-
- BPL/ PWBD: Rs.35.40/-
Age Limit –
- 23 to 38 years as on 01st January, 2021
Educational Qualification –
- Degree in any branch of Engineering or Technology preferably Mechanical/ Chemical/ Electrical Engineering.
Vacancy Details –
- Inspector of Factories: 05 Posts
Pay Scale –
- Rs.30,000/- to 1,10,000/-
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website apsc.nic.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the APSC Recruitment Online form 2021.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Other Related Jobs Notification|