Last updated on January 7th, 2022 at 11:08 am
APSC Recruitment 2021: Assam Public Service Commission has invited applications for the post of Librarian 01 Post. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the APSC Official Website before Last Date 28th January, 2022 For APSC Recruitment 2021.
APSC Recruitment 2021:
Details of APSC Recruitment 2021
|Department Name||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||28th December, 2021|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||28th January, 2022|
| Last Date for submission of fees||30th January, 2022|
Eligibility Criteria for APSC Recruitment 2021
Application Fee –
- General/ EWS: Rs.285.40/-
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC: Rs.185.40/-
- BPL/ PWBD: Rs.35.40/-
Age Limit –
- 21 to 38 years as on 01st January, 2021
Educational Qualification –
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline from University recognized by UGC. and
- Master of Library & Information Science from University recognized by UGC with minimum 55%. and
- Knowledge of computer application in Library and Information Management. and
- Working experience in Library/ Information Centre is preferable
Vacancy Details –
Pay Scale –
- Rs.57,700/- to Rs.1,82,400/-
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website apsc.nic.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the APSC Recruitment Online form 2021.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Other Related Jobs Notification|