Last updated on May 14th, 2020 at 11:15 am
APSC Recruitment 2020: Assam Public Service Commission has invited applications for the post of Assistant Engineer 104 Post’s. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and application Form Closing Date give below. The job applications for APSC Recruitment 2020 will be accepted as per the attached application format before 16 June 2020.
APSC Recruitment 2020
Details of APSC Recruitment 2020
|Department Name||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer|
|Notification Date||07 May 2020|
|Walk-in Date & Time||16 June 2020|
|Selection Process||Screening Test (OMR based)|
Eligibility Criteria for APSC Recruitment 2020
Age Limit –
- 21 to 38 years
Pay Scale –
- ₹ 30,000 – 1,10,000/- Grade Pay ₹ 12,700/-
Educational Qualification –
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering from an Indian or foreign University recognized by Government.
- Passed Part A and B of the Associate Membership Examination of the Institution of Engineers (India) and possessing a certificate to that effect from the Institution of Engineers (India).
Eligibility Criteria –
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam
- The candidate must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose as a proof of residency along with the application form
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website Click Here…
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) to Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022 on or before 16 June 2020, along with necessary documents.
Important Links –
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
APSC Recruitment 2020 Apply Now:
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC): Has invited applications for recruitment on Assistant Engineer posts. A total of 104 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
To Get Latest Updates are also available on our website (www.JobRavi.com) Candidates can visit regularly for Latest Govt. Job’s, Exam Date and Result updates.