Last updated on November 9th, 2020 at 02:52 pm
APSC Recruitment 2020: Assam Public Service Commission has invited applications for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil) 18 Post’s. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the APSC Official Website before Last Date 27 November, 2020 For APSC Recruitment 2020.
APSC Recruitment 2020:
Details of APSC Recruitment 2020
|Department Name||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||28 October, 2020|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||27 November, 2020|
|Selection Process||Written exam/ Interview|
Eligibility Criteria for APSC Recruitment 2020
Application Fee –
- General/ EWS – Rs.285.40/-
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC – Rs.185.40/-
- BPL/ PWBD – Rs.35.40/-
Age Limit –
- 18 to 38 years as on 01-01-2020
Educational Qualification –
- Diploma in Civil Engineering from any Govt. Engineering institute recognized by AICTE. Diploma in Civil Engineering obtained through Distance mode of Education, by whatever name called, will not be accepted.
Pay Scale –
- Rs.14,000 to 60,500/-
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website Click Here…
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the APSC Recruitment Online form 2020.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
APSC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online:
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC): Has invited applications for recruitment on Junior Engineer (Civil) posts. A total of 18 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
To Get Latest Updates are also available on our website (www.JobRavi.com) Candidates can visit regularly for Latest Govt. Job’s, Exam Date and Result updates.
APSC Recruitment 2020 – FAQs
Q 1. What is the last date to apply online for APSC Recruitment ?
Ans. Application Last Date: 27 November, 2020
Q 2. What is the Age Limit for APSC Recruitment ?
Ans. 18 to 38 years as on 01-01-2020
Q 3. What is the Job location for APSC Recruitment ?
Q 4. How many vacancies Open in APSC Recruitment ?
Ans. There are total 18 vacancies open
Q 5. What is the selection process for APSC Recruitment ?
Ans. Selection process for Junior Engineer (Civil) On the basis of written exam/ Interview
Q 6. What is the main qualification for APSC Recruitment ?
Ans. Degree in Civil Engineering
Q 7. Can I apply offline for APSC Recruitment ?
Ans. No, The application is available online only.