Last updated on December 23rd, 2020 at 01:48 pm
APSC Recruitment 2020-21: Assam Public Service Commission has invited applications for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil) & Enforcement Inspector 92 Post’s. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the APSC Official Website before Last Date 18 January, 2021 For APSC Recruitment 2020-21.
APSC Recruitment 2020-21:
Details of APSC Recruitment 2020-21
|Department Name||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer (Civil) & Enforcement Inspector|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||17 December, 2020|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||18 January, 2021|
|Selection Process||Written exam/ Interview|
Eligibility Criteria for APSC Recruitment 2020-21
Application Fee –
- General/ EWS – Rs.285/-
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC – Rs.185/-
- BPL/ PWBD – Rs.35/-
Age Limit –
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 18 to 38 years as on 01/01/2020.
- Enforcement Inspector – 21 to 38 years as on 01/01/2020.
Educational Qualification –
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – Candidate must have passed 3 (three) years Diploma Course in Civil Engineering from an Institute recognized by the Govt.
- Enforcement Inspector – Degree in Arts/ Science or Commerce of a University recognized by the Govt. of Assam or H.S.S.L.C with 3(three) years Diploma in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering from a recognised Institute of Govt. of Assam/ Govt. of India and also duly recognised by AICTE.
Vacancy Details –
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 87 Posts
- Enforcement Inspector – 05 Posts
Pay Scale –
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – Rs.14,000 to 60,500/-
- Enforcement Inspector – Rs.22,000 to 97,000/-
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website Click Here…
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the APSC Recruitment Online form 2020.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
APSC Recruitment 2020-21 Apply Online:
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC): Has invited applications for recruitment on Junior Engineer (Civil) & Enforcement Inspector posts. A total of 92 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
To Get Latest Updates are also available on our website (www.JobRavi.com) Candidates can visit regularly for Latest Govt. Job’s, Exam Date and Result updates.
APSC Recruitment 2020-21 – FAQs
Q 1. What is the last date to apply online for APSC Recruitment ?
Ans. Application Last Date: 18 January, 2021
Q 2. What is the Age Limit for APSC Recruitment ?
Ans. 18 to 38 years
Q 3. What is the Job location for APSC Recruitment ?
Q 4. How many vacancies Open in APSC Recruitment ?
Ans. There are total 92 vacancies open
Q 5. What is the selection process for APSC Recruitment ?
Ans. Selection process for Junior Engineer (Civil) & Enforcement Inspector On the basis of Written exam/ Interview
Q 6. What is the main qualification for APSC Recruitment ?
Ans. Diploma in Civil Engineering, Degree in Arts/ Science or Commerce
Q 7. Can I apply offline for APSC Recruitment ?
Ans. No, The application is available online only.
|Other Related Jobs Notification|