Last updated on December 23rd, 2020 at 01:48 pm
APSC Recruitment 2020-21: Assam Public Service Commission has invited applications for the post of Assistant Engineer, Language Officer & Director 23 Post’s. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the APSC Official Website before Last Date 07 January, 2021 For APSC Recruitment 2020-21.
APSC Recruitment 2020-21:
Details of APSC Recruitment 2020-21
|Department Name||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer, Language Officer & Director|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||07 December, 2020|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||07 January, 2021|
|Selection Process||Written exam/ Interview|
Eligibility Criteria for APSC Recruitment 2020-21
Application Fee –
- General/ EWS – Rs.285/-
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC – Rs.185/-
- BPL/ PWBD – Rs.35/-
Age Limit –
- Assistant Engineer – 21 to 38 years as on 01/01/2020.
- Language Officer – 21 to 38 years as on 01/01/2020.
- Director – 45 to 55 years as on 01/01/2020.
Educational Qualification –
- Assistant Engineer – Bachelors degree in Electrical/ B.Tech. (Electrical) Engineering from an Indian or Foreign University recognized by the Government.
- Language Officer –Candidate must have Law Degree with Assamese as one of the subjects in the degree course.
- Director – A candidate must have passed at least Second class M.A in Modern Indian History and having one year diploma in Archival Science from national Archives of India, New Delhi
Vacancy Details –
- Assistant Engineer – 19 Posts
- Language Officer – 03 Posts
- Director – 01 Posts
Pay Scale –
- Assistant Engineer – Rs.30,000 to 1,10,000/-
- Language Officer – Rs.22,000 to 97,000/-
- Director – Rs.30,000 to 1,10,000/-
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website Click Here…
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the APSC Recruitment Online form 2020.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
APSC Recruitment 2020-21 Apply Online:
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC): Has invited applications for recruitment on Assistant Engineer, Language Officer & Director posts. A total of 23 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
To Get Latest Updates are also available on our website (www.JobRavi.com) Candidates can visit regularly for Latest Govt. Job’s, Exam Date and Result updates.
APSC Recruitment 2020-21 – FAQs
Q 1. What is the last date to apply online for APSC Recruitment ?
Ans. Application Last Date: 07 January, 2021
Q 2. What is the Age Limit for APSC Recruitment ?
Ans. 21 to 38 years as on 01/01/2020.
Q 3. What is the Job location for APSC Recruitment ?
Q 4. How many vacancies Open in APSC Recruitment ?
Ans. There are total 23 vacancies open
Q 5. What is the selection process for APSC Recruitment ?
Ans. Selection process for Assistant Engineer, Language Officer & Director On the basis of Written exam/ Interview
Q 6. What is the main qualification for APSC Recruitment ?
Ans. Bachelors degree in Electrical/ B.Tech. (Electrical) Engineering, Law Degree
Q 7. Can I apply offline for APSC Recruitment ?
Ans. No, The application is available online only.
|Other Related Jobs Notification|