Last updated on January 16th, 2023 at 09:02 pm
APSC Director Recruitment 2023: Assam Public Service Commission has invited applications for the post of Director 01 Post. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the APSC Official Website before Last Date 29th January, 2023 For APSC Director Recruitment 2022.
APSC Director Recruitment 2023:
Details of APSC Director Recruitment 2023
|Department Name||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||31st December, 2022|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||29th January, 2023|
|Selection Process||Written Exam/ Interview|
Eligibility Criteria for APSC Director Recruitment 2023
Application Fee –
- General/ EWS: Rs.297.20/-
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC: Rs.197.20/-
- BPL/ PWBD: Rs.47.20/-
Age Limit –
- 45 to 55 years as on 01st January, 2022
Educational Qualification –
- A candidate must be a Second class M.A. in Modern Indian History and having one year diploma in Archival Science from National Archives of India, New Delhi.
- Preference will be given to those having M.Phil or Ph.D in History.
Vacancy Details –
- Director: 01 Post
Pay Scale –
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website apsc.nic.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the APSC Director Recruitment Online form 2023.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
View all Job Notifications from APSC
|Other Related Jobs Notification|