APSC Child Development Project Officer Recruitment 2023-24: Assam Public Service Commission has invited applications for the post of Child Development Project Officer 49 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the APSC Official Website before Last Date 18th January, 2024 For APSC Child Development Project Officer Recruitment 2023.
APSC Child Development Project Officer Recruitment 2023:
Details of APSC Child Development Project Officer Recruitment 2023
|Assam Public Service Commission
|Child Development Project Officer
|Starting Date to Apply Online
|19th December, 2023
|Closing Date to Apply Online
|18th January, 2024
|Written Exam/ Interview
Eligibility Criteria for APSC CDPO Recruitment 2023
Application Fee –
- General/ EWS: Rs.297.20/-
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC: Rs.197.20/-
- BPL/ PWBD: Rs.47.20/-
Age Limit –
- 21 to 38 years as on 01st January, 2023
Educational Qualification –
- Graduate in Arts/ Science/ Commerce having Philosophy/ Education with Psychology/ Economics from a recognised University. OR
- Graduate in Arts/Science/ Commerce and a Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Social Works/ Labour & Social Welfare/ Sociology/ Anthropology/ Criminology from a recognised University. OR
- Graduate in Child Development/ Home Science/ Nutrition from a recognised University.
Vacancy Details –
- Child Development Project Officer: 49 Posts
Pay Scale –
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website apsc.nic.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the APSC Child Development Project Officer Recruitment Online form 2023.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –