Last updated on October 21st, 2022 at 11:45 am
APPSC Recruitment 2022: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has invited applications for the post of Medical Officer (Ayurveda) 72 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the APPSC Official Website before Last Date 25th October, 2022 For APPSC Recruitment 2022.
APPSC Recruitment 2022:
Details of APPSC Recruitment 2022
|Department Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Medical Officer (Ayurveda)|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||04th October, 2022|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||25th October, 2022|
|Selection Process||Written exam|
Eligibility Criteria for APPSC Medical Officer (Ayurveda) Recruitment 2022
Application Fee –
- Applicant must pay Rs.250/– towards application processing fee and Rs.120/- towards examination fee.
- However, the following categories of candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee Rs.120/– only. (SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men.)
Age Limit –
- 18 to 42 years as on 01st July, 2021
Educational Qualification –
- Must possess a Degree in Ayurveda awarded by a University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act or State Act or Provincial Act or an Institution recognised by the UGC or any statutory board of the State Government after having undergone regular course of Institutional study in the Ayurveda both in theory and Practical for a period not less than 4 ½ years duration in a Teaching Institution recognised by the University or State Government with one year compulsory Internship.
- Must be a permanent Registered Medical Practitioner in the concerned field within the meaning of the Law for the time being existing in the State.
Vacancy Details –
- Medical Officer (Ayurveda): 72 Posts
Pay Scale –
- Rs.57,100-1,47,760/- per month
Also Read –
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website psc.ap.gov.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the APPSC Recruitment Online form 2022.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Other Related Jobs Notification|