Last Modified: Nov 19th, 2022 at 5:35 am
APPSC Recruitment 2022: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has invited applications for the post of Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector 17 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the APPSC Official Website before Last Date 22nd November, 2022 For APPSC Recruitment 2022.
APPSC Recruitment 2022:
Details of APPSC Recruitment 2022
||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
||Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspectors
|Starting Date to Apply Online
||02nd November, 2022
|Closing Date to Apply Online
||22nd November, 2022
Eligibility Criteria for APPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspectors Recruitment 2022
Application Fee –
- Applicant must pay Rs.250/– towards application processing fee and Rs.80/- towards examination fee.
- However, the following categories of candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee Rs.80/– only. (SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men.)
Age Limit –
- 21 to 36 years as on 01st July, 2022
Educational Qualification –
- Must hold a Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Automobile Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a Provincial Act or a State Act or institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any equivalent qualification. OR Must hold a Diploma in Automobile Engineering issued by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh or Technological Diploma Examination Board, Hyderabad or any other equivalent qualification; and
- Must hold a Motor Driving License and have experience in driving motor vehicles for a period of not less than 3 years and possess Heavy Transport vehicles endorsement.
Vacancy Details –
- Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector: 17 Posts
Pay Scale –
- Rs.31,460–84,970/- per month
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website psc.ap.gov.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the APPSC Recruitment Online form 2022.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Other Related Jobs Notification