Last updated on October 13th, 2021 at 02:22 pm
APPSC Recruitment 2021: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has invited applications for the post of Medical Officer 72 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the APPSC Official Website before Last Date 25th October, 2021 For APPSC Recruitment 2021.
APPSC Recruitment 2021:
Details of APPSC Recruitment 2021
|Department Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Medical Officer (Ayurveda)|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||04th October, 2021|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||25th October, 2021|
|Selection Process||Written exam|
Eligibility Criteria for APPSC Recruitment 2021
Application Fee –
- All Other: Rs.370/-
- SC/ ST/ BC/ PH/ Ex-Servicemen: Rs.120/-
Age Limit –
- 18 to 42 years as on 01st July, 2021
Educational Qualification –
- Must posses a Degree in Ayurveda awarded by a University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act or State Act or Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the UGC or any statutory board of the State Government after having undergone regular course of Institutional study in the Ayurveda both in theory and Practical for a period not less than 4½ years duration in a Teaching Institution recognized by the University or State Government with one year compulsory Internship.
- Must be a permanent Registered Medical Practitioner in the concerned field within the meaning of the Law for the time being existing in the state.
Pay Scale –
- Rs.37,100–91,450/- per month
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website Click Here…
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the APPSC Recruitment Online form 2021.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Other Related Jobs Notification|