Last updated on September 29th, 2020 at 01:09 pm
APPSC Assistant Auditor Recruitment 2020: Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has invited applications for the post of Assistant Auditor 12 Post’s. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the APPSC Official Website before Last Date 07 October, 2020 For APPSC Assistant Auditor Recruitment 2020.
APPSC Assistant Auditor Recruitment 2020:
Details of APPSC Assistant Auditor Recruitment 2020
|Department Name||Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Auditor|
|Job Location||Arunachal Pradesh|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||31 August, 2020|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||07 October, 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for APPSC Assistant Auditor Recruitment 2020
Application Fee –
- General Candidates – Rs.150/-
- APST Candidates – Rs.100/-
Age Limit –
- Read the Official Notification
Educational Qualification –
- Limited Departmental Competitive Examination from amongst the serving Upper Division Clerks/ analogous posts (Ministerial) of various departments under the Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh with 6 (six) years regular service in the grade in pay matrix – 5 Rs.29200- 92300/- and who are graduates in any discipline from a recognized university.
Pay Scale –
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website Click Here…
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the APPSC Assistant Auditor Recruitment Online form 2020.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
APPSC Assistant Auditor Recruitment 2020 Apply Online:
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC): Has invited applications for recruitment on Assistant Auditor posts. A total of 12 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
To Get Latest Updates are also available on our website (www.JobRavi.com) Candidates can visit regularly for Latest Govt. Job’s, Exam Date and Result updates.