Last updated on August 12th, 2021 at 05:25 am
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2021: Allahabad High Court has invited applications for the post of Law Clerk 94 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and application Form Closing Date give below. The job applications for Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2021 will be accepted as per the attached application format before 28th August, 2021.
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2021
Details of Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2021
|Department Name||Allahabad High Court|
|Post Name||Law Clerk|
|Advt. No||01/Law Clerk (Trainee)/2021|
|Job Location||Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh|
|Notification Date||14th July, 2021|
|Last Date of Application Form||28th August, 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2021
Age Limit –
- 21 to 26 years as on 01st July, 2021
Educational Qualification –
- Three Years Professional/ Five Years Integrated Degree in Law from any Law College or recognized University throughout the country. Applications shall be accepted from such ‘Law Graduates’ who have not started practice as an advocate or engaged in any other profession or vocation/service. Those who have appeared in LL.B. (Final Year) in 2020-21 Examination and are awaiting results may also apply. Law graduates having scored not less than 55% marks in their LL.B. examination are only eligible to apply for the post of Law Clerks (Trainee). They will be required to submit their final mark sheet of LL.B. Examination at the time of interview, which may be held in the month of September, 2021.
- Computer knowledge, i.e., Data Entry, Word Processing and Computer Operations.
Pay Scale –
- Rs.15,000/- per month
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website Click Here…
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- The application form along with one duly attested copy of High School Mark Sheet, High School Certificate in proof of age/date of birth, Intermediate Mark Sheet, Intermediate Pass Certificate, Graduation/ Post Graduation Mark Sheets and Certificates and testimonials regarding Extra Curricular Activities and Computer Knowledge along with two self addressed envelope (size 5”x10”) each bearing postage stamps worth Rs.40/- should be sent to the Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad either by Speed Post, Registered Post with AD or through Courier on or before 28th August, 2021.
- For More Detail’s Check Official Notification.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2021 Apply Now:
Allahabad High Court: Has invited applications for recruitment on Law Clerk posts. A total of 94 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
To Get Latest Updates are also available on our website (www.JobRavi.com) Candidates can visit regularly for Latest Govt. Job’s, Exam Date and Result updates.
|Other Related Jobs Notification|