Last Modified: May 1st, 2022 at 5:33 am
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2022: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur has invited applications for the post of Scientist-C, Field Investigator & Field Officer 03 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and application Form Closing Date give below. Eligible candidates having required qualifications can attend the walk-in-interview for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2022.
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2022:
Details of AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2022
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Jodhpur Field Officer Recruitment 2022
Age Limit –
- Scientist-C or Research Officer: 40 years
- Field Investigator: 35 years
- Field Officer: 35 years
Educational Qualification –
- Scientist-C or Research Officer: Ph.D. Degree in Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology subject from a recognized University with 3 years R&D or teaching experience in the relevant Subject from the recognized institute with Knowledge of Computer Applications or Business Intelligence. Tools/ Data Management.
- Field Investigator: Graduate in Science/ relevant subjects from a recognized university with 3 years of work experience from a recognized institution or master’s degree in the relevant subject or Pharm D (Doctor of Pharmacy) from a recognized institution.
- Field Officer: Graduate in Science/ relevant subjects from a recognized university with 3 years of work experience from a recognized institution or master’s degree in the relevant subject or Pharm D (Doctor of Pharmacy) from a recognized institution.
Vacancy Details –
- Scientist-C or Research Officer: 01 Post
- Field Investigator: 01 Post
- Field Officer: 01 Post
Pay Scale –
- Scientist-C or Research Officer: Rs.67,000/- Per Month
- Field Investigator: Rs.30,000/- Per Month
- Field Officer: Rs.25,000/- Per Month
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- All candidates should submit the filled application in the prescribed format and Bio-data on the day of Walk-In-Interview and should appear in person for Walk-In-Interview along with all relevant original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies of documents regarding age, qualifications and relevant experience, on April 18, 2022 at 09:00 AM at following address:
Room No. C-116, First Floor,
Medical College Building,
All India Institute of Medical Sciences,
- For More Detail’s Check Official Notification.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links – AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2022
|Other Related Jobs Notification