Last updated on January 11th, 2022 at 07:46 am
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2022: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur has invited applications for the post of Research Officer & Administrative Assistant 02 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and application Form Closing Date give below. Eligible candidates having required qualifications can attend the walk-in-interview for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2022.
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2022:
Details of AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2022
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2022
Age Limit –
- Scientist “C” or Research Officer: 40 years
- Administrative Assistant: 30 years
Educational Qualification –
- Scientist “C” or Research Officer: (Non Medical): Ph.D. Degree in Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology subject from a recognized University with 3 years R&D or teaching experience in the relevant Subject from the recognised institute with Knowledge of Computer Applications or Business Intelligence tools/ Data Management. or (Medical): MBBS/ BDS from recognized Institute with four years of R&D or teaching experience from the recognised institute with Knowledge of Computer Applications or Business Intelligence tools/ Data Management.
- Administrative Assistant: Bachelor Degree in Computer Application/ Computer Sciences with 02 years of Experience from recognised institution in relevant field. OR Master Degree in Computer Application/ Computer Sciences.
Vacancy Details –
- Scientist “C” or Research Officer: 01 Post
- Administrative Assistant: 01 Post
Pay Scale –
- Scientist “C” or Research Officer: Rs.60,000/- (Non Medical), Rs.65,000/- (Medical)
- Administrative Assistant: Rs.30,000/-
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- All candidates should submit the filled application in the prescribed format and Bio-data on the day of Walk-In-Interview and should appear in person for Walk-In-Interview along with all relevant original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies of documents regarding age, qualifications an relevant experience, on 18th January, 2022 at 09:00 AM at following address:
Room No. C-116, First Floor,
Medical College Building,
All India Institute of Medical Sciences,
- For More Detail’s Check Official Notification.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Other Related Jobs Notification|