Last updated on July 26th, 2022 at 02:20 pm
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2022: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur has invited applications for the post of Medical Officer & Project Multi-Tasking Staff 02 Post. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and application Form Closing Date give below. Eligible candidates having required qualifications can attend the walk-in-interview for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2022.
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2022:
Details of AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2022
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Jodhpur Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
Age Limit –
- Medical Officer: 35 years
- Project Multi-Tasking Staff: 25 years
Educational Qualification –
- Medical Officer: MBBS degree from a recognized university.
- Project Multi-Tasking Staff: High school or equivalent.
Vacancy Details –
- Medical Officer: 01 Post
- Project Multi-Tasking Staff: 01 Post
Pay Scale –
- Medical Officer: Rs.60,000/- per month
- Project Multi-Tasking Staff: Rs.15,800/- per month
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- All candidates should submit the filled application in the prescribed format and Bio-data on the day of Walk-In-Interview and should appear in person for Walk-In-Interview along with all relevant original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies of documents regarding age, qualifications and relevant experience, on 25th July, 2022 at 09:00 AM at following address:
Room No. C-116, First Floor,
Medical College Building,
All India Institute of Medical Sciences,
- For More Detail’s Check Official Notification.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
View all Job Notifications from AIIMS Jodhpur
|Other Related Jobs Notification|