Last updated on May 10th, 2021 at 05:36 am
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2021: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur has invited applications for the post of Junior Resident (Clinical) 30 Post’s. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and application Form Closing Date give below. Eligible candidates having required qualifications can attend the walk-in-interview for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2021.
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2021:
Details of AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2021
|Department Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur|
|Post Name||Junior Resident (Clinical)|
|Advt. No.||DEAN(ACADEMICS)/ JR/04/2021-AIIMS.JODHPUR|
|Job Location||Jodhpur, Rajasthan|
|Notification Date||20 April, 2021|
|Walk-in Date & Time||30 April, 2021 at 09.00 AM|
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2021
Application Fee –
- UR and OBC Category: ₹1,000/-
- Women, SC/ST and PwBD Category: Nil
Age Limit –
- 30 years as on 30 April, 2021
Educational Qualification –
- MBBS from the MCI recognized Institute. The Candidate must have compulsory rotatory internship and must produce internship completion certificate.
Pay Scale –
- ₹15,600-39,100+5,400 (Grade Pay)
Venue: 30 April, 2021 (Friday) at 10:00am at Medical College, AIIMS, Jodhpur, Rajasthan
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website aiimsjodhpur.gov.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with original & photocopies of all relevant documents (Degree, Age Proof & Experience Certificate, etc.) at the time of the Walk-in-Interviews.
- For More Detail’s Check Notification.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2021 Apply Now:
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur (AIIMS Jodhpur): Has invited applications for recruitment on Junior Resident (Clinical) posts. A total of 30 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
To Get Latest Updates are also available on our website (www.JobRavi.com) Candidates can visit regularly for Latest Govt. Job’s, Exam Date and Result updates.
|Other Related Jobs Notification|