Last updated on November 25th, 2021 at 08:48 pm
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2021: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur has invited applications for the post of Research Assistant, Multi Task Worker & Other 05 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and application Form Closing Date give below. Eligible candidates having required qualifications can attend the walk-in-interview for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2021.
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2021:
Details of AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2021
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2021
Application Fee –
- Read the Official Notification
Age Limit –
- Research Scientist –I: 35 years
- Research Assistant: 30 years
- Multi Task Worker: 25 years
Educational Qualification –
- Research Scientist –I: First Class Master Degree in life sciences from recognised university with 2 years’ experience in related field OR Second class Master Degree with PhD in relevant subject form a recognised university.
- Research Assistant: Graduate in Science from a recognized university with 3 years of work experience from a recognized Institution or Master’s Degree in the relevant subjects.
- Multi Task Worker: High School or equivalent from a recognized board.
Vacancy Details –
- Research Scientist –I: 02 Posts
- Research Assistant: 02 Posts
- Multi Task Worker: 01 Post
Pay Scale –
- Research Scientist –I: Rs.56,100-1,77,500/-
- Research Assistant: Rs.30,000/-
- Multi Task Worker: Rs.12,000-15,000/-
Walk-in Interview date–
|Name of the Post||Walk-in Interview date|
|Research Scientist –I||29/11/2021|
|Multi Task Worker||30/11/2021|
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- All candidates should submit the filled application in the prescribed format and Bio-data on the day of Walk-In-Interview and should appear in person for Walk-In-Interview along with all relevant original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies of documents regarding age, qualifications and relevant experience, on 29th & 30th November, 2021 at 09:00 AM at following address:
Room No. C-116, First Floor,
Medical College Building,
All India Institute of Medical Sciences,
- For More Detail’s Check Official Notification.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Other Related Jobs Notification|