AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2021: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur has invited applications for the post of Senior Research Fellow 01 Post. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and application Form Closing Date give below. Eligible candidates having required qualifications can attend the walk-in-interview for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2021.
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2021:
Details of AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2021
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2021
Application Fee –
- Read the Official Notification
Age Limit –
Educational Qualification –
- Essential: M.Sc. in Molecular biology/ Genetics/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology or Life Science with minimum of two years of research experience in related field. The candidate should have qualified any ‘National Level Examination (e.g. CSIR – UGC, NET, ICMR etc.) OR M. Tech in Biotechnology with one-year research experience. OR Master of Public Health (MPH) with one-year research experience.
- Desirable: Candidate should have adequate skill and knowledge of Non communicable disease.
Vacancy Details –
Pay Scale –
- Rs.35,000/- + 16% HRA per month
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- All candidates should submit the filled application in the prescribed format and Bio-data on the day of Walk In-Interview and should appear in person for Walk-In-Interview along with all relevant original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies of documents regarding age, qualifications and relevant experience, on 17th November, 2021 at 09:00 AM at following address:
Room No. C-116, First Floor,
Medical College Building,
All India Institute of Medical Sciences,
- For More Detail’s Check Official Notification.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Other Related Jobs Notification|