AIIMS Bibinagar Junior Resident Recruitment 2023: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bibinagar has invited applications for the post of Junior Resident 40 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the AIIMS Bibinagar Official Website before Last Date 19th December, 2023 For AIIMS Bibinagar Junior Resident Recruitment 2023.
AIIMS Bibinagar Junior Resident Recruitment 2023:
Details of AIIMS Bibinagar Junior Resident Recruitment 2023
|All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bibinagar
|AIIMS Bibinagar, Telangana
|Starting Date to Apply Online
|06th December, 2023
|Closing Date to Apply Online
|19th December, 2023
|Tentative dates for Interview
|20th December, 2023
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Bibinagar Junior Resident Recruitment 2023
Application Fee –
- General/ OBC: Rs.1180/-
- EWS Category: Rs.944/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Nil
- Women Candidate: Nil
Age Limit –
Educational Qualification –
- The candidates should have passed MBBS/ BDS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI/ NMC/ DCI.
- Valid Registration with MCI/ NMC/ DCI/ State Medical Council/ State Dental Council is mandatory before joining, if selected.
Vacancy Details –
|Name of Post
|No. of Post
Pay Scale –
- Level-10 of pay matrix under 7th CPC plus usual allowances including NPA.
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website aiimsbibinagar.edu.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the AIIMS Bibinagar Junior Resident Recruitment Online form 2023.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –