Last updated on February 24th, 2022 at 07:06 am
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022: All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar has invited applications for the post of Field Investigator & Project Coordinator 04 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and application Form Closing Date give below. The job applications for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022 will be accepted as per the attached application format before 22nd February, 2022.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022:
Details of AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022
|Department Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar|
|Post Name||Field Investigator & Project Coordinator|
|Advt. No.||AIIMS/BBSR/ PSY/NCW/ MHIAWW/3|
|Job Location||Bhubaneswar, Odisha|
|Notification Date||10th February, 2022|
|Last Date of Application Form||22nd February, 2022|
|Date of Interview||25th–27th February, 2022|
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022
Age Limit –
- Check Official Notification
Educational Qualification –
- Field Investigator: M.A/ M.phill/ PhD on Psychology/ Clinical Psychology/
Sociology or M.Sc. (Psychiatric Nursing), Master in medical/ psychology social work (Psychiatry social worker) or Master in Public health (MPH) and Graduate with psychology/ sociology as one of the subjects
- Project Coordinator: M.A/ M.phill/ PhD on Psychology/ Clinical psychology or Master in medical/ psychology social work (Psychiatry social worker) or Master in Public health, and Graduate with psychology/ sociology as one of the subjects.
Vacancy Details –
- Field Investigator: 03 Posts
- Project Coordinator: 01 Post
Pay Scale –
- Field Investigator: Rs.15,000/-
- Project Coordinator: Rs.27,000/-
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Candidates should complete the application form (As per the prescribed Performa) and mail it with the copies of CV & relevant certificates mentioning, “Applying for the post of ____________ under the project entitled, “Mental health issues among working women in urban Odisha: Inter-relationship with parenting, psycho-sexual functioning and occupation” to [email protected] by 5 PM of 22nd February, 2022.
- For More Detail’s Check Official Notification.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Other Related Jobs Notification|